The Rev. Sherrill Page was born & raised in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, and received a BA from Louisiana State University in 1975 and MDiv from University of the South School of Theology, Sewanee, TN, in 1990.
On July 14, 1990, Rev. Page was Ordained as a Transitional Deacon and soon became an Ordained Priest on April 13, 1991 in Nashville, TN. Rev. Page served God and his people in the following parishes:
- Deacon & Assistant to the Rector, St. Philips’ Episcopal Church, Nashville, TN (1990-1991)
- Assistant to the Rector, St. David’s Episcopal Church, Nashville, TN (1991-1993)
- Assistant to the Rector, Church of the Good Shepherd, Rocky Mount, NC (1993-1997)
- Rector, St. Barnabas Episcopal Church, Temple Hills, MD (1998-2009)
- Interim Rector, St Mary Magdalene, Aspen Hill, MD (2009-2010)
- Rector, Church of the Ascension, Lexington Park, MD (2011-present)
Sherrill married Bill Page in 1977, has three grown children, two adorable granddaughters Madelyn & Charlotte, and a precious new grandson, Samuel.
Sherrill was unexpectedly called by her Creator to join Him in his Kingdom on January 28th, 2015.